In this field we are recognized amongst trusted manufacturers and suppliers of Steam Heat Exchanger. This exchanger comprises of thin acid-resistant stamped stainless steel plates supported by brazed gaskets. To manufacture this exchanger, we use optimum quality mild steel and aluminum. We check this exchanger on sturdiness and durability parameters to provide the best range to clients. This Steam Heat Exchanger is widely used in paper, pharmaceutical and textile industry.
- Sturdy in nature
- Easy to fix
- Rust proof
- The stem operated heat exchanger offered by Mark Engineers is extensively used during well testing work, for recovery of heat and for cooling as well as heating of liquids in process system.
- This equipment is designed with pressurized shell that comprises of process coils.
- It can be accessed in different temperature, material and pressure options.
- It is available both in 'U' tube and in straight design options and it can be accessed in various material, temperature, pressure and other configurations options.
- The double walled tube equipped heat exchanger is designed with 'U' tube heads and precisely designed shells.
- Its “U” bend type model is available both in 2 and 4 pass design options and is featured with steam to water and water to water mechanism options.
- This “U” bend type model is designed with carbon steel made tube sheets, stainless steel baffles, cast iron made heads and carbon steel made flanges and pipes.
- Its straight tube type model is available with steam to water mechanism and is designed with cast iron made front head and rear head, copper fabricated tube, carbons steel made tube sheets and cast stainless steel made heads.