Capitalizing on our state-of-the-art infrastructural facility and cutting edge technology, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Steam Coil. Highly demanded in the market, this coil is used in industrial heat exchangers. To comply with set industrial norms, we use superior quality materials to manufacture this coil. Available in different specifications, this Steam Coil is widely appreciated by clients. We offer this coil at cost effective prices to clients.
- No galvanic corrosion
- Resistant to vibration
- Easy to install
- Unlike other coil heat exchangers, steam coil can transfer higher amount of heat under high temperature and high pressure.
- This type of coil can endure high working stress. Also referred as heat exchanger, this item is instrumental in conveying heat energy from stream to air within a short period.
- Its heat exchanging mechanism involves condensation of steam to water.
- The coil is formed by copper tube matrix through which condensed steam passes.
- The movement of its tubes between its dual end plates helps in flow of air in perpendicular direction towards the tubes.
- These tubes are connected to a number of metal plates that are commonly referred as fins. In brief, produced energy passes through the tubes and fins and circulates in the air.
- The working efficiency of this equipment depends on several factors like the thickness and type of used metal, air flow rate, precise number of fins and tubes.
- Steam coils are of several types and their design completely depends on the specifications of tubes.
- Their vertical variant operates in vertical and downward direction from steam header to condensate header.
- On the other hand, their horizontal variant maintains a sloppy angular direction between condensate header and steam header for proper flow of condensate.
- Type S coils that are available with opposite end connection, are suitable for those applications where there is continuous pressure and the air temperature is more than 2°C. These types of coils are used as essential parts of HVAC systems for re heating purpose.
- Type C coils that are notable for their same end connection, are perfect for those work where air temperature is less than freezing point. These coils are perfect choice for those heat exchangers that have modulating steam controlling valve or stainless steel tubes or require uniform air temperature outlet.
- The application specific design of Type P and Type T coils that are also referred as tandem coils is advantageous for freezing applications purpose.
- These types of coils are useful for exposing droplets of condensed steam and non condensable gases to the chilled air.
- The unique design of Type S and type T coils make it sure that the temperature of air passed over the last row remains 2 degree C.