We have gained immense reputation in the market as a reliable manufacturer and supplier of Spiral Finned Tube Heat Exchanger. This exchanger is manufactured under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using best quality mild steel and aluminum. This rage of exchanger is highly suitable for exchanging low heat transfer fluids as well as low density with high heat capacity stream. We check this Spiral Finned Tube Heat Exchanger on performance and efficiency parameters to provide the defect free range to clients.
- Robust construction
- Longer working life
- Maintenance free
- The offered equipment is used as an indispensable part of machinery like direct expansion evaporator, steam radiator and flue gas heat recovery system.
- A finned tube heat exchanger consists of aluminum or copper cladded tubings with uniform surface design.
- Mark Engineers is offering this tubing with various surface finishing options to enhance heat transferring capacity of heat exchanger.
- Standard grade stainless steel, aluminum, brass, carbon steel and copper have been utilized to fabricate this item.
- The aluminum made fins of this equipment is useful for expansion of its surface area.
- Generally, finned tubes are installed in heat exchanger if the heat transferring co efficiency of tube exterior is comparatively lower than the heat transferring capacity of its interior part.
- Usually, this type of tube heat exchanger is used where air acts as a significant medium of heat generation.
- This type of heat exchanger is a perfect choice for heat exchanging work that requires large surface area or when operating pressure is present only on the single side of fluid.
- This finned tube heat exchanger is utilized as essential part of thermic fluid air heater, fluid bed dryer air heater, steam air heater and flash dryer air heater.
- Rigid construction and trouble free operation are some of its unique attributes.
- It requires minimal maintenance charge.