Our modern infrastructure equipped with advanced equipment, helps us to manufacture and supply Finned Tube Heat Exchanger. This exchanger supports optimum transfer of heat between outside as well as inside of tubes. To comply with set industrial norms, we use finest quality aluminum and mild steel to manufacture this exchanger. This exchanger is available for clients in different sizes and specifications as per their requirements. We offer this Finned Tube Heat Exchanger at market leading prices to clients.
- Low maintenance
- Rugged structure
- Breakage free
- Mark Engineers is offering standard grade finned tubes that are used as essential components of heat exchanger.
- Customers can obtain different types of finned tubes from us.
- Embedded fins that are also referred as G fins, are designed with copper or aluminum strip. These are housed in a helical groove. These ensure smooth operation of heat exchanger.
- The extruded finned tubes are notable for their exterior aluminum surface with finned design. Advanced plastic cold deformation technique has been adopted for the fabrication of low finned tubes that are instrumental in improving heat exchanging performance and decreasing the size of heat exchanger.
- Customers can also obtain aluminum or copper made LL fin and L fin tubes that are the outcome of the utilization of latest strip winding technology.
- Low finned tubes that are formed by using plastic cold deformation technique, are excellent options for heat exchanging work.
- All these finned items have been verified on the basis of pneumatic as well as hydrostatic tests.