We are a fast-paced organization, committed to meet the rising needs of our valuable clients by manufacturing and exporting Elliptical Finned Tubes. These tubes are highly suitable for exchanging low heat transfer fluids as well as low density with high heat capacity stream. We manufacture these tubes with the help of our skilled manpower using high quality mild steel and cast iron. Elliptical Finned Tubes support optimum transfer of heat between outside as well as inside of tubes. We offer these tubes at reasonable prices to clients.
- Easy to mount
- Resistant to bend and breakage
- Sturdy in nature
- Max 16 fins/inch
- Tube Size : 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4" & 1", 1.25” Outer Dia.
- Max Length : 6 meters
- Material : S.S.304/316.
- Material : C.S., Copper, S.S.304/316, Cupro-Nickel, Brass
- We are offering wide spectrum of elliptical type Finned Tubes with excellent performance level
- These are perfect choice for protecting base tube against rust
- Unique design of these finned tubes simplifies their cleaning procedure
- Uniform outer sleeve design ensures optimum protection against bimetallic corrosion.
- Tubes are accessible in different metal specifications that include aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and other types of metals.
- These tubes are developed by adopting cutting edge mechanical tension bonding technology that offers maximum working interface
- Customers can obtain finned tubes in different thickness, diameter and surface finishing options.
- These are also accessible in various material configuration options
- These tubes can be installed sans any modification of flow direction, size of shell or any change of pipe position
- Ideal for improving work efficiency of heat exchangers or for decreasing its size
- Its special design is useful for extending its total heat transfer surface part
- Available with durable fin-to-tube bonding design for its hassle free operation.
- Accessible with rust proof design that comes in handy for safeguarding its base tube
- The superior finishing of its outer sleeve shields this equipment against galvanic corrosion
- Simple cleaning facility and easy maintenance technique.
- Useful for promoting thermal heat transferring capacity of heat exchangers
- Useful for enhancing dissipation rate.