Having keen market understanding and vast experience in this field, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting After Cooler. This cooler is used to cool compressed air before entering into receiver. Available in plain tube as well as plate fin tube type variants, this cooler is highly demanded in the market. We manufacture this cooler using high quality mild steel and cast iron sourced from reliable vendors. We offer this After Cooler at cost effective prices to clients.
- Robust construction
- Resistant to rust
- Less maintenance
- Acknowledged for its ergonomic design, the After Cooler offered by Mark Engineers is useful for cooling hot compressed air.
- Its centrifugal separator has a significant role in eradication of water droplets that are formed by condensed water caused by drop in temperature level.
- It is capable of cooling hot compressed air above 9 degree C temperature.
- This equipment is required for trouble free operation of blasting machine and different types of compressors.
- The advanced design of this air cooling equipment offers smooth as well as uninterrupted air flow and it requires less maintenance charge.
- We are offering this equipment depending on the working capacity of compressor and the type of blasting work.